Jack displays one of the lethal mushrooms in the area.
This mushroom is commonly known as The Destroying Angel. It is in the Amanita Genus.
When immature, it is difficult to know if it is an Amanita virosa, Amanita bisporigera, or Amanita phalloides.
This mushroom contains a chemical known as Amatoxin. Eating it will cause a host of
symptoms like nausea, vomiting, euphoria, loss of muscular coordination, profuse sweating, chills. Symptoms don't occur for 6-24 hours and by then, liver and kidney tissue has already been destroyed.